Teraz jest So, 27 kwi 2024, 15:49

Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 4 ] 
Reksio Assets 
Autor Wiadomość
Się Odezwał

Naklejki: 0
Post Reksio Assets
Hi, I came to this forum as I found is the most popular forum about aideMMedia games, especially Reksio ones.

I played this game since I was a little kid, and now it breaks my heart seeing aideMMedia not working on it anymore. They have even removed Reksio character from their last game. They said through Kretes in game that it was a copyright issue as far as I remember.

Anyway, I tried to get some assets out of the old Reksio games and I failed. I wanted to ask if anyone of you had succeeded to get assets like images (.png, .jpg, .bmp etc.) or other stuff from decompressing files or other ways. Music and SFX are easy to get as they are in a folder, easy to access. I saw some profile pictures in which are characters from Reksio games, with a white background, so I thought you got some assets somehow.

I'm sorry but I don't speak Polish so is hard for me to understand what you said on this forum. So I apologize if there are similar posts.

Thank you.

Śr, 25 maja 2016, 18:21
Żaba

Naklejki: 5
Post Re: Reksio Assets
Hi Cosinusdealfa!
Most of us have music from Reksio, I suppose. It's just in the game files.
As for the profile pictures (avatars)... Well, there's an avatar gallery in your User Panel (Panel użytkownika). You just have to go through "Profile" (Profil), then "Avatar", and there, at the bottom, you've got a "Pokaż galerię" button, which means "Show the gallery".
There are all of the Reksio's profile pictures available. Although there is no pic of the very main characters, it's because that kind of avatars was forbidden several years ago.
Besides, where are you from?

Mistrz i Małgorzata
<3

Moderuję na pąsowo bo mogę.

Śr, 25 maja 2016, 18:36
Mistrz Administracyjnej Magii

Naklejki: 17
So... I'm happy to see that there are not only Poles on this forum.
You're asking for some assets... unfortunately, I think only way would be to make screenshots from games.
Z.Art just explained how to find those profile pics.
It would be great if you wrote something in the chatbox. Most users know english at least good, so we shouldn't have problems communicating. :)
If you have any questions or problems, ask me or Kretes102. We're moderators (Kretes curently substitues one of administrators).

Spoiler:

Śr, 25 maja 2016, 18:42
Się Odezwał

Naklejki: 0
I'm from Romania. Most old aideMMedia games we're sent to Erc Press Educational to be dubbed in our language and then released.

Thank you for replying!

Śr, 25 maja 2016, 18:47
Odpowiedz w wątku   [ Posty: 4 ]